Tuesday, April 16, 2013

2015, Officially Official

It's officially, official.


I will be an NAU graduate in 2015.

That's a year and half to go people!

Classes set up, financial aid in process, and target date made official. If you know anything about me, you know I stress. A LOT. Sometimes it's about things I can't even control. Ridiculous right?

I've spent so much time worrying what if it doesn't work out, what if I can't do it, I can't be in debt, but worst of all... what if I fail? All these questions without any action taken before now. As I walked out of my academic advisors office after my appointment to set all this up, I felt as though the weight of the world was lifted off of my shoulders. Aside from the fact that I am totally terrified, it's finally here.

I have a plan and I'm starting to change my view on what I'm gonna do.

It will work out as long as I keep trying.

Strive everyday to finish the goal I set out for.

Who cares about the money? (cringing as I type) This debt is positive because it's to better myself and my future family.

And most importantly, I can't fail unless I stop working.

I know this next year and a half will be a ton of work but I know I can accomplish my goal. I WILL have this degree before I am 23!

No comments:

Post a Comment