Thursday, April 25, 2013

Our Own Kind of Perfect

Who would have guessed that two years ago, I would have found the man of my dreams? For some people it's really hard to find that special person that makes your heart sing. For me, my man makes my life a symphony.

Sure, things aren't always easy, but that's the point. Love in itself isn't easy. The falling in love part is always the easiest; when your heart flutters every time your with that special person or when you smile for the simple fact that your are irrevocably infatuated with someone. Those are the feelings that people come to know and love. The newness and wonder of what will be and if this is the person you are supposed to be with. However, the staying in love part is the component that needs continuous nurturing. Without the will of both people and the ambition to keep it going, love can eventually fade.

I'm so thankful to have such a lovely man who is always willing and completely ambitious to keep our love growing.

With Austin and I, I knew from day one. I know how completely cliche that sounds, but when you know, you just know. I felt it. Our time spent together, even after two years, still gives me those addicting feelings you experience in a brand new relationship.

I won't lie and say that our relationship is perfect, we definitely have had our tough times. It's those tough times that have tested us and made us love each other more.

I have never loved anyone more than I love this wonderful man. He puts up with me when I am completely crazy and brings me back to earth when life seems hopeless. We can laugh and cry together and be completely ourselves. He completely supports anything I choose to do and encourages me to be a better person and to better myself. We are each others cheer leaders and push each other to do things we have never thought to do before. We take the flaws that we think we have and make them out to be the best qualities in each other. We are our own kind of perfect.

My life would not be the same without this wonderful man. I am so thankful that he chooses me everyday despite all the craziness that happens. Do we drive each other crazy? Sure we do, and we are the best at pushing each other buttons. The greatest part? One second we can be arguing about something totally ridiculous and heated, the next second we are laughing and realize just how ridiculous we were being in the first place.

We have done and have been through so many wonderful-crazy-ridiculous things these past two years. I have learned and experienced things that I would never change in a million years. I want to spend the rest of the time that I have with this wonderful man because I know I wouldn't be the same without my other half.

I love you Austin and I can't wait to see what forever holds for us!

Want to see how we celebrated our anniversary? Pictures below! You all know how much I love to take pictures!


This man always spoils me with the most wonderful flower arrangements. I can't help but love how thoughtful he is!


One thing that we love is the spontaneity of being together. A wonderful surprise visit from THE MOST handsome man I've ever seen after work on our actual anniversary date. We love lunch dates during the week when we can snag them!

 


We spent a wonderful night in Scottsdale at the most beautiful resort! It was the most relaxing and wonderful night we have spent away in forever!


Did I mention this resort was beautiful?? Temperpedic beds and the most beautiful hotel room I've ever been in. We had a hard time leaving!


What kind of resort would it be without bathrobes that make you look like a karate student??


 
After regretfully checking out of our hotel, we stopped at the Breakfast Club for breakfast. If you like the hipster, healthy, modern type of breakfast, this is the place for you. This juice was literally the best orange juice I have ever tasted! 
 

Need I say more? This breakfast was DEE-LISH.
 

As a gift to ourselves, we decided to buy our first set of patio furniture! This awesome set was at an amazing price that we couldn't pass up! Hooray for sunset/sunrise meals on the patio. Ahhh.. the little things! Teehee!





I love taking pictures with my handsome love! I can't help but gawk at how ridiculously handsome he is!

No comments:

Post a Comment