Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The Slight Glimmer

As you can see, my blog has undergone some design changes. I decided to become more blog savvy and learn how make it a little bit more customizable. I think it turned out pretty good!

Things have been great lately. I can't believe how fast this semester has gone, it seems like just yesterday I started my second fall semester and its already almost summer. Where did the time go?

*Cue the hallelujah chorus*

My newest update is this:



Last week I filled this bad boy out and this week I am turning it in!

I will officially be an NAU student despite all the work I've already put in towards my Bachelors degree.

I am so thankful that up until now, I haven't had to pay a cent towards my tuition (besides books and other school related expenses). However, when I get to NAU, that will all change. I am not one bit excited about the fact that I will be in debt a few thousand dollars..... I've done everything I can thus far to avoid it. Regretfully, debt seems to wrap its little finger around all of us.

Aside from the debt, I have a plan. I have a direction I will be pointed towards for the next year and some odd months. There seems to be a slight glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel.

I know this sounds funny, but I am excited to be done with school and just work a job. I know that I will be working the rest of my life and that I should enjoy the time that I am at right now, I just can't wait to be done with studying and homework.

Here's to the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment